🚨 FEDI HACKED 🚨
Dear Fedi and Mastodonians, we have fully compromised the timelime. Engage with us with cat pictures or we will leak your account background banner. 
Discussion
🚨 FEDI HACKED 🚨
Dear Fedi and Mastodonians, we have fully compromised the timelime. Engage with us with cat pictures or we will leak your account background banner. 
@catsalad
Pah! You can't leak my background if I leak it first.
@fehlfarbe That is a very triangular cat. 
@catsalad Una will only be involved in crimes that include stealing bread. Otherwise, it's nap time.
@catsalad here's my lap with two layers of cat on it, while we were watching Lanterns on Sunday
super warm!
i had two cats that both insisted on sitting on me but wouldn't sleep touching, so i wound up with upper berth and lower berth seating, one on my thighs, one on my shins.
if i had to work, the laptop would go on my knees and upper berth would shift to my belly/crotch.
much nicer in the winter than the summer, due to both heat and shorts/bare legs.
@paul_ipv6 @catsalad oh, in this household one of the cats insists on being directly under the laptop https://techhub.social/@giflian/115365527345930317
@giflian @paul_ipv6 Hey, that's a nice and warm spot there!
@paul_ipv6 @catsalad oh, in this household one of the cats insists on being directly under the laptop https://techhub.social/@giflian/115365527345930317
@catsalad@infosec.exchange
@catsalad I refuse! Do your worst!
@sindarina I warned you!
(Also, graffiti is factually correct!)
@catsalad Pleistodonphantians
@catsalad intimate bush kitteh from this summer
@catsalad oh no! what ever shall we do?!
@catsalad I'm staying with a friend for a few days, so these are her kitties. #GuestKitties
@catsalad
Something cute, to compensate the pantie gremlin.
@catsalad had the pleasure of seeing Cap'n Sean and his cat Mirf at the Michigan Renaissance Festival (cat's name is short for the same).
Oh venerable CatSalad I offer a gathering of creamsicles #CatsOfMastodon
@catsalad this encouraged me to finally set a background banner 😼 (it's my cat) but here are additional pictures just in case, so you don't leak my profile picture too
@catsalad HA NOT IF I LEAK IT MYSELF ! https://tacobelllabs.net/@arrjay/114795995554547849
@catsalad
Lily and Kinki do not want to be disturbed in my wardrobe... ;)
@catsalad@infosec.exchange kitties!
@catsalad Don’t threaten us with a good time.
Also:
@catsalad Maru is shocked by these developments 😮
@catsalad Ach okay then. Tails jumped in to the car while I was getting my things together 🐾
@catsalad Macs and something about cat OSes.
@catsalad
I'm gonna repost this one 'cause it's too cute.
@catsalad but my account banner is a cat?!
@catsalad have this little bean trying to eat our parents' house from the inside out 😁 (yeah she removed that vent cover by herself :3)
@catsalad this is the best cat, Sade
@catsalad oh excrement! Well, here then.
@catsalad have a sleepy Brimley as a treat
@instantiatethis That's a soft looking belly! :3
@catsalad Amber wants to know what the fuss is about.
@catsalad
Calla looking particularly regal
@catsalad joke's on you mine is already my cat :3
Be gay, do crime.
All the power to you.
Here's the ransom payment.
@catsalad no black mail only black cats
Maybe with a stuffed turtle, as a treat
@catsalad I feel like my profile banner covers both cases pretty well
Well played, @ellesaurus, well played...
@catsalad "I object to this blackmail!" says Her Royal Highness.
@catsalad she’s pondering who could be behind that hack. #Cats #fedicats #tuxedocat
@catsalad
I welcome our new cat overlords. Will Moopsies have a place in this new empire?
@chillybot Bone kitties are always welcome! 
╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7
|、˜〵
じしˍ,)ノ
@catsalad
I offer Floofmaster Floof is tribute: