When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
@catsalad 2022 is missing but I don't like to remember this year either.
@catsalad Did you skip 2022 intentionally? 8-D
@catsalad strange that 2022 isnβt listedβ¦ hmm?
@wendinoakland Wonder how that happened? 
@catsalad 2022, November.
Why is it missing? π
@catsalad Honestly canβt remember. Changed servers so I donβt get told anymore π’
@catsalad@infosec.exchange
I had an original mastosoc account from 2016 I think.
BUTT
real one is first twitter exodus and I wasnt even a twitter user.
I just⦠did and "hmm I wonder if my small tumblr clone could benefit from me adding activitypub to it" "that must be realy hard" (IT WAS)
@gabboman πΉ
"hmm I wonder if my small tumblr clone could benefit from me adding activitypub to it" "that must be realy hard" (IT WAS)
@catsalad@infosec.exchange 2027. I'm from the future 
@catsalad i joined lemmy when reddit paywalled their app API and then after a couple years realized that the only people who use lemmy are the most toxic assholes ever to read marx and so i left
@catsalad Diabolical π€£
@catsalad @trendytoots Itβs funny how the year I joined isnβt on the poll (2022) but the future is (2027). π
@catsalad by the way, why multiple choice?
(and ππππ₯³ on leaving out '22 and providing '27 π)

@catsalad well I joined in 2022 actually.
But that's seemingly not an option!