When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
@catsalad after Cambridge Analytica ... I never got into twitter. I think I adopted too early and felt like there wasn't much going on besides feeling annoyed about the 140 char limit. Impossible to know when I joined. It was linked to a long since closed spam yahoo account. Probably 2009 or 2010 but maybe earlier.
@catsalad I didnโt notice the problem until I saw the replies, because this wasnโt actually my first accountโฆ
@0xabad1dea Yeah, there's a lot of replies for some reason. 
@catsalad Funny 2022 don't exist
I deleted all my socials when the lockdowns started and spent 4 years living under a rock.
When reddit succumbed to the dark side.
@catsalad this is the funniest post & thread on the entire fediverse since 2022
@catsalad Just vote 2020 if you are from the twitter exodus, as it was 2020-2 at that point. https://calendar2020.noj.cc/
@catsalad in spirit: sysoping a Centauri's Citadel board at 2400bps...
@catsalad
2026 or 2025... I can't seem to remember
2025 for some reason
@catsalad where is the dementia option?
@catsalad
In 2022.