When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
@catsalad 2022 is missing
@catsalad 2022, but for some reason you left that out of your poll. I picked 2023 instead.
@catsalad I love how “pre covid” is now like “the sands of time… sometime before written history…”
@MegaMichelle @CppGuy @catsalad I'm so glad that we moved on from lead pipes.
No 2022 but 2027 🥲
@catsalad 2022 (which is missing from the poll)
@catsalad I see what you did there
@catsalad For me it was 2022 but I first looked into it in 2017 and decided not to use it since there was no Windows Phone application.
@DrewNaylor Do they ever make a Windows Phone app for it?
@catsalad Someone did recently.
@catsalad I didn’t notice the problem until I saw the replies, because this wasn’t actually my first account…
@0xabad1dea Yeah, there's a lot of replies for some reason. 
@catsalad what happened to 2022, when I joined an instance that no longer exists.