When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
@catsalad 2022 is missing
@catsalad 2022, but for some reason you left that out of your poll. I picked 2023 instead.
@catsalad I love how βpre covidβ is now like βthe sands of timeβ¦ sometime before written historyβ¦β
@MegaMichelle @CppGuy @catsalad I'm so glad that we moved on from lead pipes.
No 2022 but 2027 π₯²
@catsalad 2022 (which is missing from the poll)
@catsalad I see what you did there
@catsalad For me it was 2022 but I first looked into it in 2017 and decided not to use it since there was no Windows Phone application.
@DrewNaylor Do they ever make a Windows Phone app for it?
@catsalad Someone did recently.
@catsalad@infosec.exchange
I had an original mastosoc account from 2016 I think.
BUTT
real one is first twitter exodus and I wasnt even a twitter user.
I just⦠did and "hmm I wonder if my small tumblr clone could benefit from me adding activitypub to it" "that must be realy hard" (IT WAS)
@gabboman πΉ
"hmm I wonder if my small tumblr clone could benefit from me adding activitypub to it" "that must be realy hard" (IT WAS)
@catsalad what happened to 2022, when I joined an instance that no longer exists.