Folks with To Be Read (TBR) pile of books:
How do you manage it, new books on top?
New books added to the bottom?
Some other vibes based sorting?
Do you have to read from the top down, or can you just choose from the pile?
At what point does the secondary pile begin?
Vital questions! The world must know
@Hellybootwader back when I had a long commute I got into the habit of dividing books into Morning Books (difficult literature or non fiction to read when I had the energy to concentrate) and Evening Books (fluff, fantasy and sf to read when I was too tired to focus on anything difficult). I only have 20 minutes on the train now so it's not really worth reading, but I still divide books up that way and have one of each on the go at a time. So I have to separate to read lists