Stefan Bohacek @stefan@stefanbohacek.online · activity timestamp yesterday Hey fediverse, #looptober is coming up!https://looptober.neocities.org#looptober2026 #music #musicians #loops #MusicLoops Read more Read less Translate Translate #looptober Make music loops throughout every October! ⁂ More from Stefan Bohacek #musicloops #looptober2026 #looptober #loops #musicians #music Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this post Block
Stefan Bohacek @stefan@stefanbohacek.online · activity timestamp yesterday I'm not sure I'll have the bandwidth to participate this year, but I'll definitely be listening to what everyone else is sharing.And if you haven't joined yet, check out some of my favorite resources that will help you get started.https://stefanbohacek.com/blog/resources-for-composers-and-music-producers/#looptober #music #MakingMusic #musicians Read more Read less Translate Translate https://stefanbohacek.com Resources for composers and music producers My favorite tools for learning to make music, and fun music challenges to join. ⁂ More from Stefan Bohacek Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
markn🚲 @markn@mastodonapp.uk · activity timestamp 8 hr. ago @stefan nice website, thank you. Also nice opportunity (via the hashtag) to consider something I've been thinking about for a while. Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
Stefan Bohacek @stefan@stefanbohacek.online · activity timestamp 2 hr. ago @markn Thank you!Yeah, it's definitely a lot of fun, highly recommend trying! Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
I'm not sure I'll have the bandwidth to participate this year, but I'll definitely be listening to what everyone else is sharing.
And if you haven't joined yet, check out some of my favorite resources that will help you get started.
https://stefanbohacek.com/blog/resources-for-composers-and-music-producers/
#looptober #music #MakingMusic #musicians
Resources for composers and music producers