I gave myself a goal for today of getting CI/CD set up in @Codeberg for one of my simpler projects. They approved my application for CI access yesterday, so I should be set.
Reading their docs, the primary CI is Woodpecker, which is being authored by Claude.
Their newer integrated CI system, available "in open alpha," is based on nektos/act, which is also being authored by Claude.
Anybody have CI recommendations? Or know what's going on at Codeberg?

@ryanprior @Codeberg Best ask them. They're ethical folk, but like the rest of us we can't all instantly swap out things as soon as they start using #GenAI.
What do you suggest they do in those cases, where hundreds of projects have set up CI using the tools before any of this happened? I did so a couple of years ago myself, and only now was I made aware that Woodpecker are doing this which is a bummer cos it was a lot of work. However those projects are dead now due to others adopting AI. 🤦