heading in to see Digger. maybe I'll even stay for the whole thing!
0 Boosts
0 Likes
@willowbl00 what about you?
@willowbl00 it was OK! the movie's supposed next-level cleverness was a bit overhyped to me, so I was like, "am I missing something? i think i GET it". not the movie's fault. i think of it as "Asteroid City, but about global warming". I'm a bit weary of meta-narratives and I do hate Tom Cruise, but all in all I liked it.
loved the production design most of all.
@willowbl00 oh and: I liked it a lot better than I liked "Don't Look Up" which admittedly isn't saying much.
@datn similar. My favorite parts were the theater production bits and the rant about people asking him to keep pushing. But yes, not as clever as folks had made it out to be.
@datn I liked it! What did you think?