Got my COVID jab for $25 today. Feel like that's a good price compared to some of the comments I've seen in the past week. Little pharmacy on Elizabeth St next to the Woolies near Flinders.
#Melbourne
0 Boosts
0 Likes
Oct 1 the Aust govt removed covid from the free list for under 65s. Not sure that was wise. We shall see.
@ewen @JamesAshburnerCBR my 22, 21 and 19 year olds all work with kids (including with disability) or in retail, I think it would reduce transmission to those at most risk if people working in close contact with children / people with health conditions / older people, or in busy retail environments, were vaccinated. All the evidence during the pandemic showed that it worked, why wouldn’t it continue to work now that it’s endemic?
@ewen Being officially a Senior Citizen, it’s free—as also is the RSV shot, for which I paid $320 a year or two ago. Next Covid will be no.10.