I want my own link NYC terminal and it should have a server and the screen should show all of the cool things going on at the server.
You could use the "free phone pad" to sign up.
Discussion
I want my own link NYC terminal and it should have a server and the screen should show all of the cool things going on at the server.
You could use the "free phone pad" to sign up.
@futurebird You're reinventing Community Memory (Berkeley, 1973-1975) by Lee Felsenstein, Efrem Lipkin, Ken Colstad, Jude Milhon, and Mark Szpakowski, from first principles and you're so freaking right to do so.
Reminds me some of the BBS days when long distance phone calls were really expensive
You were pretty sure the people on the BBS were somewhere close to you.
I miss that. And meetups too. Happened with the local blogosphere in the aughts as well.
Listen it's a kind of crazy idea but... "street servers" You know where it is.