So, my EV2 is coming in November and I am beyond excited. Thank you all for the lovely support over the weekend!!! You really helped.
Now the most important question, after the fluffy dice and hula dash wobbler, what accessories do I need in my life??
First up for me is a V2L adapter for camping fun. What other cool stuff should I load up on? Or, any cool features you didn't know until you got your EV that I should get excited about?
@Thayer what? No eyelashes for your headlights? 😁
A dashcam is probably the most boring but essential accessory. Ideally something that will record even when parked.
Most EVs have an economy mode and a sport mode (or similar) one is a *lot* more fun to drive than the other 😃
Watch your battery levels when going downhill. If you drive it right, gravity will recharge your battery.