Brazil Election Results
Note: This is the first round. There will be a runoff if neither candidate get >50%
Pretty much final...
Bolsonaro 47.05
Lula 45.14
Runoff Election October 25
Discussion
Brazil Election Results
Note: This is the first round. There will be a runoff if neither candidate get >50%
Pretty much final...
Bolsonaro 47.05
Lula 45.14
Runoff Election October 25
@mastodonmigration when I see results like this in places I don’t know that much about, I have a little bit of a “what is wrong with them?” reaction but remind myself that’s misguided and not helpful. More likely this result is manufactured and aided by Trump and other wealthy fascist interests
Did not follow it very closely, but there are accusations of the US interfering in the election, and certainly Meta was using their dark arts to poison people's minds.
@mastodonmigration stolen by Israel
@mastodonmigration uh. that seems bad!
@mastodonmigration damn, gotta turn that around not just for Brazil’s sake