Misty @misty@digipres.club · activity timestamp 3 hr. ago Had to explain Zybourne Clock to someone. Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this post Block
Misty @misty@digipres.club · activity timestamp 3 hr. ago Sometimes I forget this isn’t an ambient part of internet lore that every single person who was online at a certain time knows. Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
john fink ok!! :goat: @adr@mastodon.social · activity timestamp 2 hr. ago @misty I...have never heard of it. Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
Gilly Gunson @giflian@techhub.social · activity timestamp 3 hr. ago @misty damn, I skipped that one entirely Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
Sometimes I forget this isn’t an ambient part of internet lore that every single person who was online at a certain time knows.