So #Buffer shit the bed for me, does anyone else have things to where I can pipe my RSS feed into and it spits out stuff to my Fediverse account when I am sleeping? I already got Webhooks set up via IFTTT, but also does anyone know of #Fediverse things that has native RSS imports? Like, to where I rely on IFTTT less? Because IFTTTs Enshittification is starting to happen. #AskFedi
0 Boosts
0 Likes
@WeirdWriter there's also https://mastofeed.org/ but that one does only Matodon
@tante Thank you! Will give this a look! If I can add CW's to these, that would be even better, but thanks again!
@tante @WeirdWriter If you can run a Python script, I have this: https://codeberg.org/GunChleoc/fediposter#rss2fedi-py
Configuration documentation is at https://codeberg.org/GunChleoc/fediposter/src/branch/main/config.rss.sample.toml
@WeirdWriter I have a script that does that automatically from my NewsBlur feed https://codeberg.org/tante/newsblur2masto
It would be very easy to port that to an RSS feed.
newsblur2masto