As mentioned elsewhere, I need a new title for my WIP novel, working title "A Smear of Blood".
I like the working title, but I'm afraid it gives too much of a horror/thriller vibe and this story is anything but. So... back to the drawing board.
I've brainstormed a few alternate title ideas, and I'm curious what people think.
The story starts with a fugitive being Called by a dark goddess as her new high priest and given a quest to save the goddes. He recruits others to help and in time they develop a whole community working together to defeat the goddes enemies bc fuck the Great Man view of anything and community organizing for the win.
(Everytime I do one of these polls it ends in a tie. Let's see if we can break the streak...)
@JessMahler
Gathering Darkness
-----
Call of the Dark Goddess
-----
When Darkness Gathers
-----