Finding that saying "as I start my 40th orbit around the sun" is taken by many to mean I've turned 40 years old.
I've decided I won't bother correcting anyone, instead I'll just turn 40 twice from their perspective 😂
Discussion
Finding that saying "as I start my 40th orbit around the sun" is taken by many to mean I've turned 40 years old.
I've decided I won't bother correcting anyone, instead I'll just turn 40 twice from their perspective 😂
@bitprophet truly ubiquitous 🤣
@robin ps good luck sooooooooon
@bitprophet thank you! final stretch now, today's the last day of work. prep checklist is rapidly shrinking, and I just finished writing a letter to my future self who may be struggling to cope 😅
I'm so excited/nervous! But I think it's gunna go really well. I tend to beat the odds 🤞🏻
@robin ahh, off by one errors, what sphere of life /can't/ they apply to?!