Well, since I have presented it in a talk just now, I may as well "announce" it: my colleague Daniel and I started a company (small-business style, no investors) to commercialize open-source test and measurement hardware related to (flow) batteries. Been getting a crash course in French/EU business administration 😵💫. Not to mention a cease-and-desist for our original name 😬, hence our very not startupy, lawyer-friendly 20th-century vintage name:
"Smith and Fernandez Laboratories" (aka SANDFLABS /s)
We are currently working on CE certification of some equipment we plan to offer, and have already worked with universities and research institutions in multiple EU countries.
More details in time, I will certainly be posting about our progress. I am still doing battery R&D of course, but have been held up more admin than normal lately!
Our site is at https://smithandfernandezlabs.com (site is just a placeholder- may be able to get you some prototypes though 👀)
@kirk SANDFLABS, love it!