rationalist funding thread. it's always the ones you most suspect
https://bsky.app/profile/franceslorenz.bsky.social/post/3mwrnuliihs26
Discussion
rationalist funding thread. it's always the ones you most suspect
https://bsky.app/profile/franceslorenz.bsky.social/post/3mwrnuliihs26
@davidgerard
This is exactly why tech has a consent issue. The way they look at women is the same way they see users.
@davidgerard can you see the comments on his LW post?
Does anyone call it out for the rape apology it is??
@noodlemaz i'm not going looking tbh ;-)
@davidgerard totally fair, I don't want to either.
Had to load the site for some subediting recently and I feel dirty
The problem with these weirdos is how to explain them to people without any insight to the situation round AI without sounding like you believe in illuminati and lizard people.
Weird sex cult who dreams about creating a machine god is full of rapey creeps.
Not surprising. Still shocking.
Run. Just run, don't get your coat, don't close the door. When you see this book it.
@davidgerard "I'll say "Reasons to give all of the women in my family and friends circle a switchblade" for $500, Mr. Trebek."
@davidgerard jfc, it's always the incels innit?
@davidgerard 🤢🤮
I’d swing, ngl , and don’t know when I’d stop swinging.