So, beyond Deck & Conn work I've got little to do until [redacted] in a few months. I'm working on a film project, but because I'm me and I'm always doing SOMETHING. I'm trying to decide wtf to do with all the remaining hours in the day.
I'm leaning towards doing something totally insane and making a tiny little MUD-style thing, like a half way between a MUD and Swords of Freeport.
The problem is, finding the most clean and painless way to get people playing it.
A web interface? The issue is, I hate web interfaces and love text. So maybe... web page that lets you SSH in? Or a light web client that emulates a text look?
Idk. Imagine like, a modern set crime/life sim but text mode and multiplayer.
What's the ideal interface for that? I'm going to keep musing in this thread, but please @ me your thoughts, especially on interface.
@vampiress WhatsApp/discord/sms. Like folks handled openclaw.