l̸̹̍̀a̸̜͋̐͜k̴̼͗̽͆̈́ḛ̵͗̈́ͅ @lake@autonomous.zone · activity timestamp 2 hr. ago the abandoned rabassada casino in barcelona Read more Read less Translate Translate 3 media files alt Sorry, no caption provided by author Sorry, no caption provided by author alt Sorry, no caption provided by author Sorry, no caption provided by author alt Sorry, no caption provided by author Sorry, no caption provided by author Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this post Block
like jam or bootlaces @idlestate@toot.cat · activity timestamp 2 hr. ago @lake I, for one, welcome the 50 meter Lake who now towers above us. Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
l̸̹̍̀a̸̜͋̐͜k̴̼͗̽͆̈́ḛ̵͗̈́ͅ @lake@autonomous.zone · activity timestamp 2 hr. ago @idlestate I wish I was that tall Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
@lake
I, for one, welcome the 50 meter Lake who now towers above us.