@revk They were shocked when I started using my phone!
I just wish I could hook up an NFC tag and shove it in a teddy bear.
Discussion
@revk They were shocked when I started using my phone!
I just wish I could hook up an NFC tag and shove it in a teddy bear.
@revk I can see shops declining it, but then you could just use self checkout.
@tripplehelix Hard to "decline", you whip it out and tap and it goes "ding", job done.
If they then want to cancel the transaction afterwards that would be just weird.
But then you remove the card from the ingot, all Minecraft over printed but with, say, monzo logo, and tap that, the same as before.
No what?
@tripplehelix I once removed the chip&pin from a bank card (non NFC) using a laser, and laser cut a recess in a printed plastic card so I could glue it in to the new card.
Result was a 100% custom printed card with a working bank chip in it.
Was amusing the one time I used it.
Oddly, these days, I could so easily over UV print a bank card with anything and it work for chip/pin and NFC.