LilaHexe @LilaHexe@fedi.lilahexe.top · activity timestamp 9 hr. ago Anyone have a telex number that can receive a telex? Would need it today still for a fun thing (It's legal I promise) Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this post Block
Neil Brown @neil@mastodon.neilzone.co.uk · activity timestamp 9 hr. ago @LilaHexe Hmmm... @revk has a working teletype, to which one can send messages, but I think that it responds to SMS rather than telex.. Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
RevK :verified_r: @revk@toot.me.uk · activity timestamp 53 min. ago @neil @LilaHexe indeed, I have not seen a telex number for a very long time. Read more Read less Translate Translate Reply Boost Quote Like More actions Copy link Flag this comment Block
@LilaHexe
Hmmm... @revk has a working teletype, to which one can send messages, but I think that it responds to SMS rather than telex..