When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
@catsalad I love that "The year Elon bought Twitter" is not an option ๐
That's the question that haunts us all, isn't it? When did we first arrive here, among these strange and wonderful servers?
Ehh... Where's 2022?
@NONE huh.. I'm sure I left it around here somewhere
3.75 million years ago.
2022, but it's not on the list ๐
where is my 2022? ๐ญ
@catsalad I just checked my OGโฆ
2017
What even is time???
@catsalad About ten minutes before I saw my first shitpost from you, IIRC.
I used to use Diaspora, Identi.ca, GNU Social and Friendica before Mastodon (or even ActivityPub) existed, since around 2010 in fact
@catsalad had a GNU social instance around 8 years ago. Moved from that since the development was dead.

@catsalad You should have gone further, 'When Musk bought Twitter' is probably the real migration.