When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
@CatboyCody Ohhh... You mean 2020 part 2. Got it :3
@catsalad 2027 ?
Are you one of them bloody "morale" time travelers ?
Can you stop being a wanker for five minutes, and give us some pointers on how to not set the human race on fire ?
@catsalad I swear there was a year between 2021 and 2023, but can't remember it, was it 2021.5 or 2021 2?
@catsalad I only found out about it in late 2025 through trying to find the source of a meme
@catsalad
Im old enough here that i can remember when there were Bronies as far as your eyes could see.
And nyannyann.
What happened with 2022? That's when I joined.
@LateNite Fake news, 2022 didn't exist!
@catsalad i joined the 23rd month of 2020
@catsalad I opened my first account couple days after Trumpโs first inauguration in 2017. Not to brag, I could smell the wind of change on Twitter. Made it permanent when Musk pulled that sink stunt
@catsalad I think it was around 2016-17 or so, I got on a small server run by a person I was familiar with. Found the whole thing confusing. Didn't know how to set things up to suit me, didn't know how anything worked. I gave up on it, most of the feed was in Japanese. Came back on a different, large server the day Elon bought Twitter and this time had no problems at all. ๐คท
@catsalad Well I joined this year. Also who tf put 2027
@sackofbones Some people haven't joined yet, so I did not want to exclude them. :ablobcatnod:
@catsalad yes, and who knows, maybe they have a plan, or make a promise ๐
@catsalad when did the muskening happen?
@catsalad 2022...