When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
@catsalad 2022 is missing
@catsalad 2022, but for some reason you left that out of your poll. I picked 2023 instead.
@catsalad I love how “pre covid” is now like “the sands of time… sometime before written history…”
@MegaMichelle @CppGuy @catsalad I'm so glad that we moved on from lead pipes.
No 2022 but 2027 🥲
@catsalad 2022 (which is missing from the poll)
@catsalad I see what you did there
@catsalad For me it was 2022 but I first looked into it in 2017 and decided not to use it since there was no Windows Phone application.
@DrewNaylor Do they ever make a Windows Phone app for it?
@catsalad Someone did recently.
@catsalad @RobinMarx 2023 because that’s when Tweetbot died and @ivory came around. Mastodon is not exactly as popular as Twitter used to be, but it works for me. Now I wish XMPP or similar could become widespread so I can ditch WhatsApp.
@catsalad what happened to 2022, when I joined an instance that no longer exists.