@osma so far no success to be honest. I'm starting to wonder if it's just a bunch of smoke and mirrors.
In this time an age websites overpromising and under delivering are the norm, not the exception
Discussion
It may have been deleted, or you may not have permission to see it.
@osma so far no success to be honest. I'm starting to wonder if it's just a bunch of smoke and mirrors.
In this time an age websites overpromising and under delivering are the norm, not the exception
Re: Does anyone here know of a running Bonfire instance that has federation actually activated?
@maikel@vmst.io well, over promising builds hype and it is easier to sell promise than a product.
I only ever post when I have something concrete to show. It means I have less engagement, but it also means I never over promise.
It does not mean I am right. I think the right balance lies somewhere in between.
@julian@activitypub.space this is the second time you respond to me about a post with activity pub in it as if I were talking about you and take it personal when I haven't even got a clue what do you do.
Stop being a reply guy. Blocked.
@osma@mas.to @maikel@vmst.io mastodon api are in development github.com/bonfire-networks/...
Re: Does anyone here know of a running Bonfire instance that has federation actually activated?
@maikel@vmst.io try NodeBB too! 😁
Not Found.
@maikel@vmst.io we use it as our individual and project presence